Schutt Football Helmets
Schutt® DNA™ PRO + ™ Adult Football Helmet
GE LexanŽ® polycarbonate alloy shell. SKYDEX® 2 Cushioning System.
AIR-LOC™ lateral air liner adjustment. Dart-shaped large ventilation holes.
Available in 13 colors.
- GE Lexan® polycarbonate alloy shell.
- SKYDEX® 2 Cushioning System. SKYDEX® 2 is made from the same materials used
for testing in the helmets of U.S. military fighter pilots, and is resistant to
bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- AIR-LOC™ lateral air liner adjustment, and AIR-LOC™ crown liner
adjustment valve that is color coded for easy identification.
- SUREFIT™ Air Liner System features two parts: the lateral air liner and the
crown air liner. Together, the two individual parts provide a complete custom fit.
- Iconic, dart-shaped large ventilation holes in the crown maximize air flow.
- DNA™ PRO+ can be fitted without the use of fitting accessories - reducing the
investment needed in fitting tools and the time needed to properly fit helmets.
- Includes one pair of snap-in 7/8" jaw pads.
- Snap posts for use with 4-Point high or low hook up chin strap. Includes Schutt®
white soft cup strap (as pictured).
- Face mask not included.
- Available in 13 Pro Gloss® solid colors in 4 sizes - see cart below for availability color/size.
Note: XL sizes are $10.00 more.
- Oversized shipping item. When ordering multiple products, this helmet may be shipped
separately. "Oversized" items may take up to 5 extra business days to process before
- Verify fit with a qualified equipment manager before initial use. Removal
of any warning label for any reason voids the warranty of the helmet. Please read
- Quantity Purchases:
- Made in the USA.
- Helmets returned to stock, excluding exchanges, will be assessed a 25% restocking charge.
DISCLAIMER NOTICE - Schutt® DNA™ PRO + ™ Adult Football Helmet
Football helmets can not prevent all injuries. Severe head, neck and brain injury, paralysis or death may occur to the wearer or another player while wearing this helmet or any other helmet model or brand.
Never butt, ram, or spear - this is dangerous rule violation. Do not duck or lower head. Avoid unnecessary hits to the helmet. Do not play football after any head injury without doctor approval.
Read accompanying booklet before use. Verify fit with a qualified equipment manager before initial use. The user assumes all risks entailed in actions, since Schutt® and WePlay Sports®
can not guarantee freedom from injury. The sport of football entails risks, and the participant assumes all risks therein.
Though the Schutt DNA Pro + naturally resists many types of bacterial agents, it is no substitute for proper sanitation and routine cleansing for both the body and equipment.
Even with proper sanitation practices, it is still possible for the wearer to become infected by various bacterial and germ related diseases and infections.
Team Orders - Football Gear
WePlay Sports® is also a team dealer since 1982, and is always happy to oblige with quotes.
For schools or teams that would like to receive a price quote, please e-mail us us.
When e-mailing a request, please use the term "quote" anywhere in the subject heading or else it may be filtered as spam by our anti-spam software program, and automatically trashed.
Example Header: "Quote Schutt DNA Football Helmets".
Note quotation marks are not needed.
© WePlay Sports® 1982 – 2018.
This page was updated May 21, 2018
The Schutt Name & Logo is the property of Schutt Sports, Inc..
WePlaySports.com is the URL Domain Name of WePlay Sports, Inc.