Schutt Hybrid Recruit
Schutt® Recruit Hybrid ® Youth Football Helmet
A premium football helmet - at an affordable cost. Features a durable alloy shell with impact absorbing front/crown pad made from ultra cushioning vinyl nitrile foam.
Facemask Not Included.
- Sleek, aerodynamic ABS plastic shell is lighter than polycarbonate, and is perfect for youth helmets where the players are smaller and the hitting is less powerful. The lighter helmet helps keep young players from dropping their heads late in the game. Contoured front opening increases field of vision. Meets NOCSAE standards with embossed NOCSAE logo [?] when worn with the Youth Flex DNA Faceguard (not included). Sure Fit Slots allow for the fitting of chin straps along the inside of the helmet.
- Powerful combination of TPU Cushioning [?] placed at high impact areas - the front and the crown, and vinyl nitrile padding on the sides and back. Large Standoff Shell [?] allows for a thicker TPU padding that results in greater impact absorption and better performance.
- No more tape. No more hook and loop to mess with - The TPU padding is mechanically attached to hold the TPU securely in place, and allows thicker padding to increase impact absorption significantly.
- Comfort liner increases comfort and provides the player a better fit.
- Includes one pair of 1 1/8" Air Maxx TPU Jaw Pads [?].
- Two-Liner System is encased in foam for extra comfort while ensuring a precise, custom fit for each individual player, along with unmatched comfort.
- Non wrap-around nose bumpers protects the bridge of the nose and helps eliminate forehead chafing.
- Iconic, dart-shaped vent holes are unencumbered by the padding to enhance air flow .
- T-Nut holders are molded in for easy face mask installation.
- Snap posts for use with 4-Point high or low hook up chin strap. Includes Schutt® white soft cup strap (as pictured).
- Quarter Turn Release System: A simple quarter turn of a screw releases or secures the Youth Flex DNA Faceguard (not included) to the helmet. All that is needed is a screw driver. No special tools required.
- Available in 4 Pro Gloss® solid colors - see cart below for availability.
- Oversized shipping item. When ordering multiple products, this helmet may be shipped separately. "Oversized" items may take up to 3 ‐ 5 extra business days to process before shipping.
- Verify fit with a qualified equipment manager before use. Removal of any warning label for any reason voids the warranty of the helmet. Please read disclaimer below.
- Football helmets returned to stock, excluding exchanges, will be assessed a 25% restocking charge.
Our Price $75.99List: $100.00
DISCLAIMER NOTICE - Schutt® Recruit Hybrid ® Youth Football Helmet
WARNING: Keep your head up. Do not butt, ram, spear, or strike an opponent with any part of this helmet or faceguard (not included). This is a violation of football rules and may cause you to suffer severe brain or neck injury, including
paralysis or death and possible injury to your opponent. Contact in football may result in Concussion/Brain injury which no helmet can prevent. Symptoms include: loss of consciousness or memory, dizziness, headache,
nausea, or confusion. If you have symptoms, immediately stop and report them to your coach, trainer, and parents. Do not return to a game or contact until all symptoms are gone and you receive medical clearance. Ignoring
this warning may lead to another and more serious or fatal brain injury. NO HELMET SYSTEM CAN PROTECT YOU FROM SERIOUS BRAIN AND/OR NECK INJURIES INCLUDING PARALYSIS OR DEATH. TO AVOID THESE RISKS, DO
NOT ENGAGE IN THE SPORT OF FOOTBALL. TO ACHIEVE THE MOST EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE OF A SCHUTT HELMET, USE ONLY SCHUTT SPORTS REPLACEMENT COMPONENTS. WARNING : Do not attach any accessories that are not
supplied by and/or approved to be worn with Schutt helmets. Attachment of accessories not supplied by or recommended for Schutt helmets will void the warranty and could adversely affect the protective capabilities of the
helmet. If you are unsure if an accessory is approved, please visit schuttsports.com. Due to differences in head shapes and sizes, adjustments may be needed to achieve proper fit and/or comfort. Please refer to the fitting
instructions booklet included with each new Schutt helmet. Using jaw pads from suppliers other than Schutt Sports will void the warranty.
Team Orders - Youth Football Gear
WePlay Sports® is also a team dealer since 1982, and is always happy to oblige with quotes.
For schools or teams that would like to receive a price quote, please e-mail us us.
When e-mailing a request, please use the term "quote" anywhere in the subject heading or else it may be filtered as spam by our anti-spam software program, and automatically trashed.
Example Header: "Quote Schutt DNA Boys Football Helmets".
Note quotation marks are not needed.
© WePlay Sports® 1982 – 2017.
This page was updated March 24, 2017
The Schutt Name & Logo is the property of Schutt Sports, Inc..
WePlaySports.com is the URL Domain Name of WePlay Sports, Inc.