Schutt Shoulder Pads
Schutt Varsity Flex 2.0 Skill Football Shoulder Pads
Features a wider cut in the arch design for greater range of motion and versatility, and is recommended for QB, WR, RB, DB skill positions. Removable body cushion can be removed, washed, and air dried.
- Features a wider cut in the arch design for greater range of motion and versatility, and is recommended for QB, WR, RB, DB skill positions.
- Raised corrugation design adds strenght to the arch for better impact protection.
- 7MM holes are placed throughout the arch to provide air circulation and cooling power.
- Flat pad design offers maximum mobility while maintaining ideal protection and performance.
- Removable body cushion with EVA Comfort Foam can be removed, washed, and air dried to keep the pads clean and fresh throughout the season and beyond.
- 2-point Biothane belt and harness system.
- Made with Stainless steel hardware parts.
- Pre-drilled holes holds optional accessories such as Schutt Varsity Pack Pad (not included).
- Color: Gray/Black.
- Available in adult sizes S - XL. Please view size scale below.
- Quantity Purchases:
- Oversized shipping item. Shoulder pads may be shipped sparately when ordering other items. "Oversized" items may take up to 3 extra business days to process before shipping, and may either ship from our warehouse or from the manufacturer.
Our Price $89.99List: $120.00
Team Orders - Football Gear
WePlay Sports® is also a team dealer since 1982, and is always happy to oblige with quotes.
For schools or teams that would like to receive a price quote, please e-mail us us.
When e-mailing a request, please use the term "quote" anywhere in the subject heading or else it may be filtered as spam by our anti-spam software program, and automatically trashed.
Example Header: "Quote Wilson GST 1003 Footballs".
Note quotation marks are not needed.
© WePlay Sports® 1982 – 2017.
This page was updated September 26, 2017
The Schutt Name & Logo is the property of Schutt Sports, Inc..
WePlaySports.com is the URL Domain Name of WePlay Sports, Inc.