Schutt Youth Football Helmets
Schutt® Vengeance DCT Youth Football Helmet
Features the 4th generation of Schutt's patented TPU Cushioning: Dual Density TPU, that improves absorption on high-level impacts, as well as low-level impacts. The patented, back-shelf design features a "shelf" that is built into the back of the helmet to increase the strength and protective properties of the helmet from behind.
Face mask not included.
- Shell design incorporates the best design elements of the ION 4D and the AiR XP. Features a patented Flexural Resistance Back Shell Design - increasing strength and impact absorption in the back of the helmet. Sleek, aerodynamic ABS plastic shell is lighter than polycarbonate, and is perfect for youth helmets where the players are smaller and the hitting is less powerful. The lighter helmet helps keep young players from dropping their heads late in the game. Meets NOCSAE standards with embossed NOCSAE logo [?] when worn with the Vengeance DCT Faceguard (not included).
- Dual Compression TPU Cushioning [?] combines one firm layer of TPU with one softer, less dense TPU in the same cushion cell, and is designed to specifically to absorb the impact of both high velocity, violent impacts, as well as the low velocity impacts that occur on nearly every play. Large Standoff Shell [?] allows for a thicker TPU padding that results in greater impact absorption and better performance.
- No more tape. No more hook and loop to mess with - The TPU padding is mechanically attached to hold the TPU securely in place, and allows thicker padding to increase impact absorption significantly.
- SUREFIT Ventilated Air Liner: The comfort of a SUREFIT liner with added ventilation - to make it even more lightweight. It gives youngsters a performance advantage with the precise, custom fit, and increased air flow for even more ventilation.
- Twist Release System: A new patented, two-piece faceguard retainer system eliminates upper loop straps, making it easier and faster than ever to attach or remove the faceguard (face mask not included). The retainer is easily removed for use with Schutt Optics Eye Shield.
- Inflatable air liners feature a secure attachment system that locks the inflation ports securely in place. No more fishing around when you're trying to inflate the liner or trying to line up the ports with the ventilation holes on the helmet.
- Ventilation slots are unencumbered by the padding to enhance air flow.
- Includes one pair of 1 1/8" Air Maxx TPU Jaw Pads [?].
- T-Nut holders are molded in for easy face mask installation.
- Snap posts for use with 4-Point high or low hook up chin strap. Includes Schutt® white soft cup strap (pictured).
- Available in 13 solid, molded color models in 4 sizes - see cart below for availability. Note: XL sizes are $10.00 more.
- Quantity Purchases:
- Oversized shipping item. When ordering multiple products, this helmet may be shipped separately. "Oversized" items may take up to 3 - 5 extra business days to process before shipping. This helmet may either ship from our warehouse or from the manufacturer.
- May require inflation/deflation for fit adjustment (air pump not included). Verify fit with a qualified equipment manager before initial use. Removal of any warning label for any reason voids the warranty of the helmet. Please read disclaimer below.
- Football helmets returned to stock, excluding exchanges, will be assessed a 25% restocking charge.
Our Price $199.99List: $250.00
Quantity Price: 1 – 5 ($199.99) | 6 – 11 ($189.99) | 12 + ($179.99)
DISCLAIMER NOTICE - Schutt® Vengeance DCT Youth Football Helmet
WARNING: Keep your head up. Do not butt, ram, spear, or strike an opponent with any part of this helmet or faceguard (not included). This is a violation of football rules and may cause you to suffer severe brain or neck injury, including
paralysis or death and possible injury to your opponent. Contact in football may result in Concussion/Brain injury which no helmet can prevent. Symptoms include: loss of consciousness or memory, dizziness, headache,
nausea, or confusion. If you have symptoms, immediately stop and report them to your coach, trainer, and parents. Do not return to a game or contact until all symptoms are gone and you receive medical clearance. Ignoring
this warning may lead to another and more serious or fatal brain injury. NO HELMET SYSTEM CAN PROTECT YOU FROM SERIOUS BRAIN AND/OR NECK INJURIES INCLUDING PARALYSIS OR DEATH. TO AVOID THESE RISKS, DO
NOT ENGAGE IN THE SPORT OF FOOTBALL. TO ACHIEVE THE MOST EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE OF A SCHUTT HELMET, USE ONLY SCHUTT SPORTS REPLACEMENT COMPONENTS. WARNING : Do not attach any accessories that are not
supplied by and/or approved to be worn with Schutt helmets. Attachment of accessories not supplied by or recommended for Schutt helmets will void the warranty and could adversely affect the protective capabilities of the
helmet. If you are unsure if an accessory is approved, please visit schuttsports.com. Due to differences in head shapes and sizes, adjustments may be needed to achieve proper fit and/or comfort. Please refer to the fitting
instructions booklet included with each new Schutt helmet. Using jaw pads from suppliers other than Schutt Sports will void the warranty.
Team Orders - Youth Football Gear
WePlay Sports® is also a team dealer since 1982, and is always happy to oblige with quotes.
For schools or teams that would like to receive a price quote, please e-mail us us.
When e-mailing a request, please use the term "quote" anywhere in the subject heading or else it may be filtered as spam by our anti-spam software program, and automatically trashed.
Example Header: "Quote Schutt Vengeance DCT Youth Football Face Masks".
Note quotation marks are not needed.
© WePlay Sports® 1982 – 2017.
This page was updated April 26, 2017
The Schutt Name & Logo is the property of Schutt Sports, Inc..
WePlaySports.com is the URL Domain Name of WePlay Sports, Inc.