Wilson 1005 Football
Wilson 1005 NCAA Official Leather Football
An official college and high school game ball that is slightly more narrow than the 1001 and pro "Duke" football.
- Slightly more narrow than the Wilson 1001 and NFL footballs.
- Selected, premium cowhide leather processed with an exclusive, Wilson tanned-in tack procedure that results in a deep pebble grain and firmer texture. This method results in a tackiness that prolongs the gripping power.
- Patented, 3-ply, VPU bladder provides superb durability and extended air retention.
- Three layers of lining are hand stitched to the football panels to retain its shape and consistency.
- Lockstitch construction is a Wilson guarantee that each stitch is independent of the other. Pulling a thread will not unravel the seam.
- Patented ACL (Accurate Control Lacing), made of pebbled composite leather, provides 174% more grip than traditional laces.
- Half stripe design utilzes an unique application that provides improved grip over traditional painted stripes.
- Features embossed and metallic gold stamping. Hand crafted in Ada, Ohio.
- Purchase a case (6 balls per case), and save even more.
Team Orders - Football Gear
WePlay Sports® is also a team dealer since 1982, and is always happy to oblige with quotes.
For schools or teams that would like to receive a price quote, please e-mail us us.
When e-mailing a request, please use the term "quote" anywhere in the subject heading or else it may be filtered as spam by our anti-spam software program, and automatically trashed.
Example Header: "Quote Football Pants".
Note quotation marks are not needed.
© WePlay Sports® 1982 – 2018.
This page was updated January 18, 2018
The Wilson Name & Logo is the property of Wilson Sporting Goods Co..
WePlaySports.com is the URL Domain Name of WePlay Sports, Inc.