High School Footballs
Wilson TDS Traditional 1205 "High School" Football
Wilson tanned "899" premium leather. The "1205" pattern is same football model used by
many future hall-of-famers during their high school days over the last 4 decades.
- "1205" Football Pattern is the official regulation size for NFHS (National Federation of High School).
- Traditional tanned, premium, Wilson "899" leather as used throughout the decades by many of the greatest players of all time.
- Patented, VPU™ bladder provides superb durability and air retention.
- Lockstitch construction is a Wilson guarantee that each stitch is independent of the other. Pulling a thread will not unravel the seam.
- Patented ACL (Accurate Control Lacing), made of pebbled composite leather, provides 174% more grip than traditional laces.
- Half stripe design utilzes an unique application that provides improved grip over traditional painted stripes.
- Dual sided lacing reinforces and raises the laces for enhanced grip when passing.
- Purchase a case (6 balls per case), and save even more.
- Born, raised and still made in the USA.
Team Orders - Football Gear
WePlay Sports® is also a team dealer since 1982, and is always happy to oblige with quotes.
For schools or teams that would like to receive a price quote, please e-mail us us.
When e-mailing a request, please use the term "quote" anywhere in the subject heading or else it may be filtered as spam by our anti-spam software program, and automatically trashed.
Example Header: "Quote Footballs".
Note quotation marks are not needed.
© WePlay Sports® 1982 – 2017.
This page was updated December 11, 2017
The Wilson Name & Logo is the property of Wilson Sporting Goods Co..
WePlaySports.com is the URL Domain Name of WePlay Sports, Inc.