Shock Doctor Double Braces Strapless Mouth Guard
Provides protection to both the upper and lower teeth. Constructed of 100% medical-grade silicone for ultimate comfort.
Insta-Fit™ design is ready for use right out of the package.
- Specifically designed for the needs of athletes with braces.
- Strapless model designed to fit both the upper & lower portion.
- INSTA-FIT™ [?] a special Ortho-Channel fits around brace brackets and adapts to changes in tooth position as braces are adjusted, providing an instant fit and protection from lacerations.
- Constructed of medical grade silicone for ultimate comfort and ease of fitting.
- Breathing Channels through the center of the mouthguard allow for freer flow of air and easier breathing.
- For use with braces only. Do not use otherwise unless instructed by a qualified oral physician (i.e., dentist, orthodontist, etc.)
- Meets NFHS wrestling rules required full coverage of upper and lower brace brackets in all wrestling meets.
- Color: Translucent Blue.
- Includes instructions, limited $10,000 dental warranty (see below), and holding container.
- Mouth Guards removed from its packaging may not be returned.
Warranty Information - Shock Doctor Double Braces Strapless Mouth Guard
Shock Doctor, Inc ("Shock Doctor") warrants the within mouthguard unit to be free from defects in material and workmanship which could cause damage or injury to the sound, natural teeth of the purchaser herein when properly used in a supervised athletic contest or coach-supervised training session. The warranty shall extend for a period of one year from the date of purchase. The warranty covers $313 per injured or replaced tooth, up to a maximum of $10,000 per incident. Purchase of The Shock Doctor Mouth Guards includes a detailed warranty disclaimer. Please read before use. Keep the dental warranty, disclaimer and package receipt in a safe location. All claims must be addressed to Shock Doctor. Use of this product does not guarantee freedom of injury or death. WePlay Sports® assumes no liability.
Return Policy - Mouth Guards
Buy Safe - Be Safe. For sanitary reasons, the return of mouth guards is prohibited if the package has been opened or appears to have been opened.
As a result, our normal return policy is void regarding this mouth guard if the forementioned stipulation exists.
Any defective and/or warranty claims must be made with the manufacturer.
© WePlay Sports® 1982 – 2017.
This page was updated August 18, 2017
The Shock Doctor Name & Logo is the property of Shock Doctor, Inc..
WePlaySports.com is the URL Domain Name of WePlay Sports, Inc.