Shock Doctor Double Braces Pink Mouth Guard - Strapless
Insta-fit system that is specifically designed to conform to both the upper & lower brace brackets for instant comfort and prevention from lacerations. Made with 100% medical-grade silicone, this mouthguard is adaptable to changes in mouth structure as teeth adjust.
- Specifically designed for the needs of athletes with braces. Immediately conforms to fit both upper and lower brace brackets for instant comfort and prevention from lacerations.
- INSTA-FIT™ no boil technology features a special Ortho-Channel that fits around brace brackets and adapts to changes in tooth position as braces are adjusted, providing an instant fit and protection from lacerations.
- Four ventilation channels placed around the center of the mouthguard allows for increased airflow that can often be problematic for athletes with braces.
- Constructed of medical grade silicone for ultimate comfort and ease of fitting.
- For use with braces only. Do not use otherwise unless instructed by a qualified oral physician (i.e., dentist, orthodontist, etc.)
- "Strapless" model for those who do not require a tether.
- Color: Translucent Pink. Adult size - fits most ages 12 & over.
- Includes instructions, limited $10,000 dental warranty (see below).
- Mouth Guards removed from its packaging may not be returned.
Team Orders - Athletic Gear & Wear
WePlay Sports® is also a team dealer since 1982, and is always happy to oblige with quotes.
For schools or teams that would like to receive a price quote, please e-mail us us.
When e-mailing a request, please use the term "quote" anywhere in the subject heading or else it may be filtered as spam by our anti-spam software program, and automatically trashed.
Example Header: "Quote Ultrak 320 Stopwatch".
Note quotation marks are not needed.
Warranty Information - Shock Doctor Double Braces Pink Mouth Guard - Strapless
Shock Doctor, Inc ("Shock Doctor") warrants the within mouthguard unit to be free from defects in material and workmanship which could cause damage or injury to the sound, natural teeth of the purchaser herein when properly used in a supervised athletic contest or coach-supervised training session. The warranty shall extend for a period of one year from the date of purchase. The warranty covers $313 per injured or replaced tooth, up to a maximum of $10,000 per incident. Purchase of The Shock Doctor Mouth Guards includes a detailed warranty disclaimer. Please read before use. Keep the dental warranty, disclaimer and package receipt in a safe location. All claims must be addressed to Shock Doctor. Use of this product does not guarantee freedom of injury or death. WePlay Sports® assumes no liability.
Return Policy - Mouth Guards
Buy Safe - Be Safe. For sanitary reasons, the return of mouth guards is prohibited if the package has been opened or appears to have been opened.
As a result, our normal return policy is void regarding this mouth guard if the forementioned stipulation exists.
Any defective and/or warranty claims must be made with the manufacturer.
© WePlay Sports® 1982 – 2017.
This page was updated April 30, 2017
The Shock Doctor Name & Logo is the property of Shock Doctor, Inc..
WePlaySports.com is the URL Domain Name of WePlay Sports, Inc.