CEI-Ultrak Mechanical Stopwatch
A classic rendition before the world went digital. This mechanical stopwatch is a true analog time piece.
It requires winding, and needs no batteries. A distinctive click can be heard when started,
along with a mechanical "ticking" sound as the second hand moves.
- 13 Jewels [?], Mechanical [?] stopwatch.
- Case [?] measures approximately 2″ in diameter.
- Start/Stop by pushdown crown.
- Reset pushdown side button.
- Long hand 30 second per turn, 1/10 second increments.
- 15 minute shorthand.
- Rugged steel case.
- Back of watch is beveled, with a smooth, polished [?] surface measuring approximately 1¼" diameter surface that is suitable for engraving. Sorry, we do not engrave.
- Packaged in an attractive, retractable cardboard case with metallic gold accent labeling.
Team Orders - Sports Gear
WePlay Sports® is also a team dealer since 1982, and is always happy to oblige with quotes.
For schools or teams that would like to receive a price quote, please e-mail us us.
When e-mailing a request, please use the term "quote" anywhere in the subject heading or else it may be filtered as spam by our anti-spam software program, and automatically trashed.
Example Header: "Quote Stop Watches".
Note quotation marks are not needed.
© WePlay Sports® 1982 – 2017.
This page was updated December 15, 2017
The Ultrak Name & Logo is the property of CEI-Ultrak.
WePlaySports.com is the URL Domain Name of WePlay Sports, Inc.