Worth Womens Fastpitch Pants
Worth FPEX ® Womens Plush Fastpitch Softball Pants
Note. Commencing with the 2017 softball season, Worth brand fastpitch products will be integrated as Rawlings, its parent company. The Worth FPEX WB150 Womens Fastpitch Pants featured on this page, will be discontinued, and will be replaced by the Rawlings WRB150 Pant Model. The Rawlings pant replicates the Worth Pant in every detail including fit, length, and material. While small quantities of Worth pants remain in stock, please be aware that most color/sizes are no longer available.
- Heavy weight, 100% polyester circular knit provides a soft, plush touch. Moisture management and stain release properties helps keep pants looking fresh and new.
- Knee length, womens low-rise with 2-way stretch. Graded inseam length that is longer for larger sizes - see below for size/inseam length.
- 2″ wide waistband with pro tunnel belt loops (belt not included) with color matching, plush lining. Contrast color Worth Fastpitch elastic banding gripper strips help keep the jersey tucked in.
- Matching color, two-button snap closure with genuine YKK brass zipper fly. Does not have a drawcord.
- Two, inset back pockets with tie down that keeps pockets tucked in.
- Reinforced, double knee fabric construction.
- Small, contrast color, embroidered Worth logo at the right back pocket.
- Available in 4 solid color models - white, gray, black, and navy blue.
Our Price $31.99List: $40.00
Team Orders - Women's Fastpitch Softball Gear
WePlay Sports® is also a team dealer since 1982, and is always happy to oblige with quotes.
For schools or teams that would like to receive a price quote, please e-mail us us.
When e-mailing a request, please use the term "quote" anywhere in the subject heading or else it may be filtered as spam by our anti-spam software program, and automatically trashed.
Example Header: "Quote Worth Fastpitch Batting Helmets".
Note quotation marks are not needed.
© WePlay Sports® 1982 – 2017.
This page was updated October 17, 2017
The Worth Name & Logo is the property of Worth Sports, a subsidiary of Jarden Corp.
WePlaySports.com is the URL Domain Name of WePlay Sports, Inc.