Worth Sick Fastpitch Bats
Shopping Cart Entry
Select size, quantity, then click the "ADD" button.
Remember, you can always delete Worth Sick Fastpitch Softball Bats from your cart later.
Worth Sick ™ 454 ™ FPSK12 -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat:
Item # FPSK12
Worth will provide a one time bat repair or replacement within one year from the date of purchase on most bats. If the model is no longer available it will be replaced with a model of Worth's discretion. See your specific warranty card for the duration or contact customer service at 1-800-423-3714. This guarantee covers breakage, denting, end caps, or cracking that results from normal usage. Abuse such as hitting metal cleats, rocks, or anything other than a ball can damage your bat and will void the warranty. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER bats that have been used in commercial batting cages.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO Important: NEVER RETURN YOUR BAT TO YOUR SPORTING GOODS DEALER (*Canadian customers read note at bottom of page). You do not need to pre-register your bat upon purchase. We suggest, however, that you save your receipt since the receipt will be required to show valid proof of purchase if you were to need to send your bat in for warranty replacement.
1) Complete the online Bat Return Form OR call 1-800-423-3714 between the hours of 8 -5 CST, Monday - Friday, to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). For questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have the following information ready: model number, length, and date purchased.
2) Once you receive your RA# and return instructions, send your bat along with a valid proof of purchase (sales receipt) to the Warranty Department. The sales receipt must be from an authorized dealer, such as ourselves. Worth's warranty commitment is to the original owner and is not transferable. Worth DOES NOT accept receipts from PayPal, Paypoint, eBay, or other auction websites.
3) Bats must be received in our facility before the warranty expires. We recommend that you make a copy of your sales receipt for your own records; please rubber band the original receipt referencing the RA# to the barrel of the bat and send to:
Worth Bat Returns
RA# (fill in your RA#)
132 Bissen St.
Caledonia, MN 55921
4) Bats must be received by our evaluators within the warranty time frame. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their bat in for warranty consideration. We are not responsible for any bat that is lost during the shipping to our facility. We strongly recommend that you insure the package while in route to us with whichever carrier that you feel most confident with.
5) Upon completion of evaluation, if the bat is deemed defective, Worth will send out a replacement bat or if possible to repair, such as an end cap, the bat will be repaired and returned to the customer.
6) Worth has the right, as the manufacturer, to "mark" any bat they feel are not entitled to a warranty replacement. Worth will not honor any bats that have been altered. Alteration consists of: shaving, rolling, vicing, hitting objects other than balls with your bat and basically, "doctoring" your bat in any form in an attempt to affect the performance or characteristics of the bat. If Worth finds a bat has been altered, the warranty is null and void. Worth is also not responsible for any injury resulting in using an "altered bat."
7) Bats must be received by our evaluators within the warranty time frame. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their bat in for warranty consideration. We are not responsible for any bat that is lost during the shipping to our facility. Worth Sports reserves the right to perform any testing that they deem necessary to determine whether the bat meets the warranty requirements. If the bat does not meet our requirements, it will be returned to the customer in its condition after testing.
* Please note that if you reside in Canada and bought your bat in Canada you SHOULD return your bat to the dealer or retailer from which you bought your bat from.
© WePlay Sports® 1982 – 2017.
This page was updated August 20, 2017
The Worth Name & Logo is the property of Worth Sports, a subsidiary of Jarden Corp. .
WePlaySports.com is the URL Domain Name of WePlay Sports, Inc.